|Date:||May 20, 2022|
ipywidgets, also known as jupyter-widgets or simply widgets, are interactive HTML widgets for Jupyter notebooks and the IPython kernel.
Notebooks come alive when interactive widgets are used. Users gain control of their data and can visualize changes in the data.
Learning becomes an immersive, fun experience. Researchers can easily see how changing inputs to a model impact the results. We hope you will add ipywidgets to your notebooks, and we’re here to help you get started.
- Simple Widget Introduction
- Widget List
- Output widgets: leveraging Jupyter’s display system
- Widget Events
- Layout and Styling of Jupyter widgets
- Using Layout Templates
- Building a Custom Widget - Email widget
- Using Interact
- Low Level Widget Tutorial
- Asynchronous Widgets
- Embedding Jupyter Widgets in Other Contexts than the Notebook